What is MS Word and how to learn Microsoft Word? MS Word is a widely used commercial word processor software. It has been designed by Microsoft. If seen, MS Word is a component of the Microsoft Office suite. It is productivity software, but it can also be purchased as a stand-alone product.
It was first launched in the year 1983 and after that its popularity increased so much that it was revised many times. Microsoft Word is now available in both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Microsoft Word is simply called Word or MS Word.
MS Word is used to create documents. Either it is blank at the start or it has a template that is similar to all other Microsoft applications. Using this word, you can create a professional resume, cover letters, flyers, and many more.
Also, you can create certificates, to-do list. As the name suggests, you can type normal words in the document.
You can also do any official work or documentation work. That’s why today I thought that why should I provide you people with information about what is Microsoft Word and what are its features so that all the basics of your MS Word introduction in Hindi become completely clear.
Then without delay let’s start and know about Microsoft Office Word.
Who created MS Word?
The first version of Microsoft Word was created by Charles Simonyi and Richard Brodie, the first programmers of Xerox. He was hired by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1981.
জিপি রিচার্জ অফার 2021 জিপি রিচার্জ, মিনিট, ডাটা অফার
The first Word version, Word 1.0, was released in October 1983 for Xenix and MS-DOS. Since then, gradually many changes came in it and according to the need of the users, it was also developed accordingly.
Features of MS Word
Let us know about some such features of Microsoft Word which made both document creations and editing very easy.
1. WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) display: It ensures that whatever is displayed on the screen or appears on the screen when printed or in any other device When it is moved, it looks exactly the same as it was the first one.
2. Spell check: Word has a built-in dictionary to check to spell; Any misspelled words are marked with a red squiggly underline. Sometimes Word automatically auto-corrects the obviously misspelled word or phrase.
বিকাশ এজেন্ট ব্যবসা ও বিকাশ এজেন্ট একাউন্ট খোলার নিয়ম
3. Text-level features such as bold, underline, italic and strike-through.
4. Page-level features such as indentation, paragraphing, and justification.
5. External support: Word is very compatible with other programs to use, which have very common with other members of the Office suite.
How to run Microsoft Word in Windows 10?
There are about 512 apps in Windows 10. In all their apps, you might not see the shortcuts of any app in this list. The same thing happened earlier with Microsoft Word as well.
রবি মিনিট অফার কোড 2021 মিনিট ইন্টারনেট এসএমএস কেনার কোড দেখুন
But later this issue was fixed in the November Update so that now Microsoft Word will now automatically download and install when it is available. If you have not updated then definitely update your OS.
Let us know its steps:
1. Open Start first.
2. Where in the App list, find and click on the Office app that you want to use, such as Word or Excel.
3. Then the Office page will open in the Windows Store, which you should click and install.
4. Then you can use the newly installed apps, which you downloaded from the Office product page.
5. Then Got it! Click and start using Office.
How To Uninstall Office Apps From Windows 10 S
If you do not have Office 365 subscription or have expired, or apps are not working properly, then you should reinstall them, it is quite possible to uninstall apps in Windows 10 S at once or To do individually.
How to Uninstall an Office App
1. Open Start
2. Then in the App list, select the app that you want to remove.
3. Right-click on the app, and select Uninstall.
4. Then confirm by clicking the Uninstall button
If Uninstall All Office Apps Then
1. Open Settings.
2. Click Apps.
3. Then click on Apps & features.
4. Select Microsoft Office Desktop Apps.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Then click Uninstall button to confirm it.
How to Run MS Word – Formatting Method
If you want to know how to make a resume in MS Word, then definitely read this. Microsoft Word is a very popular word document program all over the world.
In order to write what type of legal, formal, or personal paper you want to do, everything has different and its own formatting guidelines. Therefore, read and understand the guidelines given below properly, so that you will get to know about the formatting of MS Word. Here are some MS Word objective questions and answers for you.
how to learn ms word
It is very easy for a new user to understand it. If you have never used it before, then you will be able to use it with the help of the video given above or the article given below.
1. Explore the Word User Interface
Familiarize yourself with interface elements that hold all the formatting tools. You may have to enable tools for this in your toolbar. For this, you have to select Toolbars from the View Tab and then choose “Standard”.
1. Menu bar is the area which is at the top of the screen and where you can find everything like File, Edit, View, and other important menu commands.
বাংলালিংক ইন্টারনেট অফার ২০২১ বাংলালিংকের সকল ইন্টারনেট অফার
2. The Toolbar is located directly below the Menu Bar and displays common tasks such as saving, printing, and opening a document, etc.
3. The Ribbon is at the top of the workspace, below the toolbar, and it organizes the features of Microsoft Word into categories, such as the Home tab and the Layout tab.
2. Adjust the alignment of your document
Different types of documents have different text alignments. You can choose whether you want to place your document in the left, right, and center but for this, you just have to click on the Alignment buttons of the Ribbon in the Paragraph section.
1. These are the same buttons that look like a small version of a document, and which have small black lines according to their button’s alignment function.
2. You can see these alignment buttons in the center of the ribbon, after the Underline button and before the Bullets button.
3. Set the Line Spacing of Your Document
You can adjust the settings but for this, you have to click on the Line and Paragraph Spacing button. All the text that you type after using this tool, will follow the spacing that you have set.
1. Find the Line and Paragraph spacing buttons in the ribbon, which will be located after the Alignment buttons. This button looks like a row of lines with vertical arrows to the left of the lines and they point upward and downward.
2. If you want to edit the spacing of the Mehjuda line and paragraph then you have to first highlight that context and then click on Line and Paragraph Spacing button to edit it.
3. If you want, you can edit those line and paragraph spacing, for which you have to click on the Format tab in the menu bar which is at the top of the screen, where you have to select “Paragraph” from the list, and You can select your desired spacing.
4. Most professional documents such as college essays and cover letters should be double-spaced.
4. Adjust Page Orientation
If you want to write the document in a different orientation, click on the “Orientations” option in the Page Layout section on the menu bar, and then select either Portrait or Landscape form from that drop-down list.
5. Change the size of the paper
In the Page Layout section which is in the Menu bar.
If you want to print the document in specific paper size, then click on the “Size” button, and select your desired size from the drop-down list.
By doing this it will change the virtual size of the document that you are writing.
6. Adjust Document Key Headers and Footers
A header contains all the details that appear on each page of page.
1. If you want to set the header of the document, then double-click on the topmost part of the page so that the header field will appear.
2. After this, adjust the document footers. Footers are also similar to document headers. Where all the text is visible at the bottom of the page. Just opposite the header.
3. Just like we did in the header, you have to double click on the bottom of the page for the footer, by doing this the footer field will appear.
4. If you want, you can also edit the headers and footers on your page, for which you have to select the “View” tab from the menu bar which is located at the top of the screen, and click on that option “Header and Footer” “The one that is in the list. By doing this the headers and footers of the page will be open to edit or create.
7. Adjust Margin
For this, you have to click on the “Margins” button in the Page Setup section which is in the Page Layout tab, and select margin from the pre-defined margin settings which are listed in the drop-down list.
If you want to choose your own margin measurements, then click on “Custom Margins” which is at the bottom of the drop-down list, from this you can select your customized margin.
8. Add Columns
If you want to create a newspaper-like document, then for this you have to adjust the format of your documents and select in columns.
Here you have to select the “Columns” option from Ribbon and there choose the number and alignment of columns that you want from the drop-down list.
You can find these Column buttons from the top row of the ribbon. This button has a green icon in which a small rectangle divided in half shows.
নগদ একাউন্টের পিন কোড পরিবর্তন করার নিয়ম
1. If you have to select one, two, or three-column, then you can use these preset options. If you need more then you can go to the “More Columns.” option can be selected.
2. Note that the column option is completely different from the columns that you find when you have to insert items in your documents such as tables.
9. Add Bullets and Numbers
Highlight the text you want to be numbered or bulleted and click the Numbering or Bullets button in the Ribbon.
You can find these buttons on the side by side of the Ribbon, after the alignment of the buttons. This Numbering button displays three small lines with numbers to the left of the lines and the Bullets button displays three small lines with bullet points to the left of the lines.
10. Format Your Document Style
All documents have standard built-in styles for example Normal, Title, Heading, etc.
The default style of text in this is Normal.
The template on which a document is based (for example, Normal. dots), determines which style will appear in the Ribbon and which in the Styles tab.
1. Before applying any style, you can see all available styles and also see their preview to see how they will look when they are applied.
জাতীয় পরিচয়পত্র সংশোধন করার সঠিক নিয়ম
2. In the Menu bar under the Home tab or Format tab, under Styles, you can select a style and then click on your desired style.
3. You can also click on the Modify button in the Styles tab so that you can create your own style.
4. By default, Word applies only one paragraph style (eg Heading 1) to the entire paragraph.
If you have to apply a paragraph style to a part of a paragraph, then you can modify only the specific part that you want to change.
Which type of file can be created and used in MS Word?
Early versions of Microsoft Word primarily created and used .doc file extensions. Then in later new versions, the .docx file extension is used for use.
Here I have mentioned all the file types that we can use in the new Microsoft Word: –
.doc, — .room, — .docx
.dot, — .dotm, — .dotx
.htm, — .html, — .rtf
.mht, — .mhtm, — .txt
.pdf, — .edt, — .wps
.xps, — .xml
What did you learn today?
I hope I told you guys What is MS Word (What is Microsoft Word in Hindi)? Gave complete information about and I hope you people have understood about what is Microsoft Word and you must have learned a lot from it.
If you have any doubts in your mind regarding the introduction of this article MS Word or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this. From these thoughts of yours, we will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
If you liked my how to learn this MS Word in Hindi or you got to learn something from it, then please share this post on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc. to show your happiness and eagerness.