How To Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone:- LINE is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, with over 200 million active users. Unfortunately, as of November 2018 LINE discontinued support for Android devices, meaning that all your old messages are now lost forever.
If you’re an iPhone user looking to switch to LINE, be prepared to do a lot of legwork! In this article, we’ll show you how to transfer your old LINE messages from Android to iPhone in 2022.
It’s that time of year again – the time when everyone is trying to figure out how to move their LINE account from their Android phone to their iPhone. If you’re one of the unlucky few who has to make this transfer, or if you’re just curious about how it’s done, read on for a guide on how to do it in 2022.
How to Transfer LINE from Android to iPhone
If you want to keep your LINE communication history on your iPhone, but you want to switch to using an Android phone, there is a way to do it. Here’s how:
If you want to move your LINE account from an Android device to an iPhone, there are a few different ways to do this. The easiest way is to use the LINE app on your iPhone. You can open the app and sign in using your existing LINE account or create a new account if you’re not already signed in.
Once you’re signed in, you’ll see all of your contacts, messages, and photos on your iPhone. Just tap on a contact or photo to open it in the app on your Android device. You can also send and receive messages and photos using the same methods as on your iPhone.
1. Launch the LINE app on your Android phone and sign in.
2. Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the app.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Under “History,” tap “Transfer History.”
5. Tap “Select All” and then tap “Copy.”
6. On your iPhone, open the LINE app and sign in.
7. Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the app.
8. Select “History.”
9. Tap “Import from Android.”
10. Under “History Type,” tap “LINE.’
11. Paste the copied history into the app, and then tap OK.
Transfer LINE to New Phone Using MobileTrans Software
If you want to transfer LINE from your Android phone to your iPhone, you can do so using MobileTrans software. MobileTrans is free software that you can download from the Google Play Store.
Once you have downloaded and installed MobileTrans, open it up on your Android phone. Next, connect your Android phone to your computer using the USB cable. On the computer, click on the “Transfer” button.
Next, select the “LINE” app from the list of apps that will be transferred. Click on “Start Transfer.” You will then be required to enter your username and password for LINE. After entering these details, click on “OK” to start the transfer process.
If you want to transfer your LINE account from an Android phone to an iPhone, you will need to use mobile transfer software. There are a number of options available, but our favorite is MobileTrans. This software is easy to use and has a wide range of support platforms, including Android, iPhone, and iPad.
To start the process first, make sure you have the MobileTrans app installed on both your Android and iPhone. Then, open the app on your Android phone and select “Transfer Line.” On the iPhone side, open the MobileTrans app and select “Add LINE Account.” Enter your login information for the LINE account you want to transfer, and then tap “Next.”
Once you’ve completed the setup process on both devices, it’s time to start transferring your data. On the Android side, select “Start Transfer” and then wait for the data to finish transferring. On the iPhone side, just tap ” Finish Transfer” and your LINE account will be ready to use on the new phone!
Transfer LINE to New Phone via iCloud for iOS Users
If you have LINE installed on your Android phone, you can easily transfer it to a new phone.
If you are an Android user, you can easily transfer LINE to your new iPhone by following these steps:
1. Launch the LINE app on your old phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Transfer between devices.”
4. Select “iOS.”
5. Enter your iCloud account password if prompted.
6. Tap “Start Transfer.”
7. Your LINE account will be transferred to your new iPhone!
To transfer LINE from your Android phone to your iPhone or iPad:
1. Log in to your LINE account on your Android phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Settings.”
4. Under “General,” tap “Phone Sync.”
5. Under “Phone Syncs from,” select “My iPhone.”
6. Under “My iPhone,” tap the account name that corresponds with your iOS device.
7. Tap OK to confirm the transfer.
Transfer LINE to New Phone via Google Drive for Android Users:
If you are an Android user and want to transfer LINE from your old phone to your new one, you can do so via Google Drive. To do this, first, make sure that you have Google Drive installed on your new phone. Then, follow these steps:
1. Open Google Drive on your old phone.
2. Click the icon that looks like a file folder.
3. Click the button that says “Import.”
4. Select the file called “LINE.”
5. Click the “Open” button.
6. On your new phone, open Google Drive and click the icon that looks like a file folder.
7. Click the button that says “Import.”
8. Select the file called “LINE.”
9. Click the “Open” button.
10. The LINE app will be imported onto your new phone!
Using Backuptrans Android iPhone LINE Transfer
If you want to move your LINE account from an Android device to an iPhone, there is a way to do it using Backuptrans. Backuptrans is software that can transfer your LINE account from one device to another. It is simple to use and easy to follow. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. First, download and install Backuptrans on your Android device.
2. Next, open the Backuptran application and sign in with your LINE account credentials.
3. Click on the button that says “Start Transfer”.
4. On the next screen, select the phone number of the iPhone you want to transfer your LINE account to and click on the button that says “Start Transfer”.
5. After a few minutes, the transfer process will be complete and you will be able to login into your new iPhone using your original LINE account credentials.
If you’re an iPhone user looking to move your LINE account to a new phone, or if you’re an Android user who’s looking to import your LINE account into another app, this guide will help you out. We’ll walk you through the process step by step, and by the end of it, you should have everything set up just how you want it. So don’t waste any more time read on and get started!