How to See Old Stories on Facebook: Find Story Archive Easily:- Facebook Story Archive is a feature that was first introduced on Facebook in late 2016. Stories are individual posts that are grouped together and make it easy to see all of the posts from a certain time period. In this article, we’re going to help you find and access your old stories on Facebook.
Facebook has been a mainstay in many people’s lives for years, providing them with a way to stay connected with friends and family as well as share photos and updates from their day-to-day lives.
But have you ever wondered how to find old stories that you’ve shared on Facebook? In this article, we’ll show you how to easily access your story archive so that you can revisit old posts and memories.
What is a Story Archive?
If you’re looking for ways to keep track of old Facebook stories, you’ve come to the right place. Story archives are a great way to revisit past content, find out what happened after a post was shared, and learn more about how Facebook works. Here’s how to find and use story archives:
1. Open your Facebook page.
2. On the left side of the page, under “History,” click on “Story Archive.”
3. Each post will have an “Archive” link next to it. Click on this link to view the post’s archive.
4. You can also search for specific posts by using the “Search History” box at the top of the archive page.
How to Find a Story Archive
If you’re looking for an old story from Facebook, finding it can be a bit of a challenge. Luckily, there are a few simple steps you can take to make the process easier.
First, head over to the main Facebook page for the topic you’re interested in. This will usually be the page for your school, city, or nation. You’ll see a box on the right side of the screen that says “Story Archive.” Click on this to access all of the archived stories from that particular topic.
Second, use the search bar at the top of the archive page to find specific stories you’re looking for. For example, if you’re looking for a story about your school, type “school” into the search bar and click on the first result that comes up.
Third, once you’ve located a story you want to read, click on it to open it in its own window. You can then start reading it right away!
How to Enable Story Archive
If you’re looking to see old stories on Facebook, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’ll show you how to enable a story archive so that you can view all of your past posts in one place. Story archive is a handy feature that lets you revisit past posts without having to search through old messages. You can also save stories for later reference. So, whether you just want to check out a post from a while back or if you’re looking for a quick way to catch up on your past articles, the story archive is the perfect tool for you. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. On your Facebook page, click on the gear icon in the top left corner and select Settings.
2. Under General, click on Site Settings.
3. In the Site Settings dialog box, scroll down until you find Story Archive under the History section and click on it to open it.
4. Under the History section, select all of your past posts by clicking on the checkbox next to each one.
5. Click on the Save button at the bottom of the window to save your changes and close it out.
Now that you’ve enabled story archive, all
How to See Old Stories on Facebook
If you’re curious about stories posted on Facebook years ago, but don’t remember where they went, you’re in luck. Facebook has a story archive that lets you view all of the posts from a specific time period. Here’s how to find it:
1. On your desktop, open Facebook.com.
2. In the top left corner of the screen, click on the three lines in a square that says “History.”
3. Under “History Type,” choose “Posts.”
4. In the top right corner of the Posts window, click on the arrow next to “Timeline.”
5. On the Timeline page, under “Date Range,” choose “Today,” “Yesterday,” or “Monthly.”
6. Under “Time Range,” choose “From Today to Yesterday” or “From Monthly to Today.”
7. Click on the blue icon next to a post to view it in detail.
What to Do if You Found an Old Story on Facebook
If you’re like most people, you probably check your Facebook newsfeed every few minutes. And if you’re like most people, you might not realize that you can access old stories on Facebook. Here’s how to find them:
1. Open your Facebook profile and click on the “History” button in the top right corner.
2. Select ” Stories ” from the menu on the left.
3. Scroll through your past posts and stories, and click on any that look interesting. (Some older stories may have been hidden behind a “See More” link.) If you want to see only recent posts, click on the “Most Recent” tab at the top of the window.
4. Click on any of the stories to read them. (If it’s a long post, you can scroll down to the bottom to see the whole thing.) You can also share or Like it if you want!
How to See Archived Stories on Facebook Mobile Apps
If you’re one of the many Facebook users who have long wished you could see archived stories on the mobile app, your prayers have been answered. Starting today, you can easily find and view archived stories on the Facebook app for both Android and iOS devices.
Just open the story you want to see, tap the three lines in the top left corner (or on an iPhone), and select “Archived Stories.” You’ll now be able to read stories as they were originally posted, with all of their formatting and comments intact.
Some users may find this feature helpful when trying to recall a particular event or conversation from years ago.
If you’ve been meaning to look back at old stories on Facebook but haven’t had time, this guide will help you find and access your archive quickly.
By following these simple steps, you can see all the old stories you’ve shared on Facebook in one place so that you can catch up on any news or memories that might have slipped your mind. It’s definitely worth taking a few minutes to search through your archives!