How to Enable YouTube Shorts on iPhone:- YouTube is one of the most popular video platforms in the world and with good reason! With millions of videos available to watch, as well as user-generated content that’s always expanding, there’s never been a better time to get into YouTube. But what about when you want to watch a video on your iPhone?
There are a few different ways to enable YouTube shorts on your iPhone, and the instructions for each will be different depending on which version of iOS you’re using. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of enabling YouTube shorts on your iPhone using both the old (iOS 9) and new (iOS 10) versions of iOS.
YouTube is one of the most popular video-sharing platforms on the internet, and with good reason. It has a wealth of great content to watch, and it’s easy to use. But if you want to watch YouTube videos on your iPhone, you might run into a problem.
What is YouTube Shorts?
YouTube Shorts is a feature that allows users to watch short videos on YouTube. The videos can be up to 1 minute long. You can access the feature by tapping the three lines in the top left corner of the main YouTube screen and selecting “Shorts.”
To enable YouTube Shorts on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Launch YouTube and sign in if you aren’t already logged in.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main YouTube screen and select “Shorts.”
3. If you don’t see “Shorts” in this section, tap the three lines again and select “More Videos.”
4. Scroll down until you see “Enable YouTube Shorts” and tap it.
5. If you want to disable YouTube Shorts later, tap “Disable” and then confirm your choice by tapping “Disable.”
Who is Eligible for YouTube Shorts?
If you have an iPhone and you’re over the age of 18, you’re eligible for YouTube Shorts. YouTube shorts are short videos that have been edited down from longer videos. If you have an iPhone and you’re over the age of 18, you can watch the YouTube shorts on your phone.
To watch them, open the YouTube app on your phone and search for “YouTube Shorts.” You’ll see a list of eligible videos. Tap on one to start watching it.
To be eligible for YouTube Shorts, your phone must:
-Be running iOS 11 or later
-Have an internet connection
-Be a standard definition (SD) or high definition (HD) device
If you’re an iPhone owner with a YouTube account, you’re eligible to watch YouTube shorts on your phone. Here’s how to enable them:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. In the top left corner of the screen, click on the three lines in a triangle to open the Settings menu.
3. On the Settings menu, scroll down and click on Videos.
4. On the Videos page, under “Shorts,” select “Enable.” Then click on OK to save your changes.
5. Now when you open a YouTube video that’s marked as a short, it’ll play automatically in full-screen mode on your iPhone.
How to Enable YouTube Shorts on iPhone
YouTube shorts are a great way to keep up with your favorite content without having to sit through an entire video. In this guide, we will show you how to enable YouTube shorts on your iPhone.
To start, open the YouTube app on your iPhone and tap the three lines in the top left corner. Then, scroll down and tap the Videos button.
Next, tap the three lines in the top right corner of the Videos screen and then select My Videos.
Finally, select the Shorts tab and then select Enable Short Videos. You will now be able to watch short videos on YouTube without having to watch the full video.
YouTube shorts are short videos uploaded to the YouTube website for sharing and viewing by users on their personal devices. You can enable them on your iPhone by following these steps:
1. Open the YouTube app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down to ‘Settings’.
4. Under ‘General’, tap on ‘Enable Short Videos’.
5. If you don’t see ‘Enable Short Videos’ under ‘General’ then tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select ‘Enable Short Videos’.
6. Tap on the red X next to any YouTube video that you do not want to watch with short videos enabled.
7. Tap on ‘Done’.
8. You will now be able to see all of your current YouTube videos with and without short videos enabled. To watch a video with short videos enabled, simply tap on it.
How to Enable YouTube Shorts on Your Android
YouTube videos can be a great resource for learning new information, but they can also be a bit too long to watch on your phone. Thankfully, you can customize the YouTube experience on your Android device by enabling short videos. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android device and sign in if you haven’t already.
2. Scroll down until you see the three lines of text at the bottom of the screen that say “How to Enable Short Videos on YouTube for iPhone and iPad.” Tap it.
3. On the next page, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the “Shorter Videos” section and select “On.”
4. Now every video that you watch on YouTube will be shortened down to only a few minutes long (unless it’s a long movie or TV show). You can still access all of the features that are available in full-length videos, like commenting and sharing, just by tapping on them.
When Was the First YouTube Shorts Video Posted?
When YouTube first launched, users could only upload long videos. In 2007, YouTube introduced the short video format, which is now the most popular way to share videos on the platform.
How to Enable YouTube Shorts on iPhone?
If you’re looking to share some quick and funny YouTube videos with your friends on your iPhone, then you’ll want to turn on the ability to do so. Here’s how:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. On the main page, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen (assuming you’re not viewing a video). This will open up your account settings.
3. Under “Uploads”, tap “Shorts”. This will display all of your short videos.
4. Tap the blue button next to any short video that you want to share with others. This will open up a new window that allows you to share the video with your friends via email, WhatsApp, Facebook, or Twitter.
YouTube is a great resource for finding informative and entertaining videos, but if you want to watch them on your iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to enable the YouTube Shortcuts app.
This app lets you create custom shortcuts for individual channels, so you can quickly and easily access your favorite videos without having to visit the YouTube website. If you’re not using this app yet, I highly recommend giving it a try!