If you’re like most people, you use Facebook Messenger on your iPhone to stay connected with your friends and family. But did you know that you can change the icon on Facebook Messenger so that it’s more in line with the look of your iOS device? In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
If you’re using Facebook Messenger on your iPhone, you may have noticed that the icon on the app’s home screen has changed. In this article, we’ll show you how to change the Facebook Messenger icon on your iPhone.
Facebook Messenger is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but it can be a bit confusing to keep track of all the different icons and buttons. In this article, we’ll show you how to change the Facebook Messenger icon on your iPhone.
How to get back the blue Messenger icon
If you’re looking for a way to change the Facebook Messenger icon on your iPhone, we’ve got you covered!
Here’s how to get back the blue Messenger icon:
1. Open up the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on Messages.
3. Tap on the icon at the top right of the Messages screen.
4. On the next screen, you’ll see a list of all of your messages. Tap on one of them to open it up.
5. Next, look for the profile picture at the top of the message. You’ll see a small blue arrow next to it. Tap on this arrow to open up the settings for that message.
6. In the profile picture settings, you’ll see an option called “Icon.” This option lets you choose between two different icons: a white Messenger icon or a blue Messenger icon. To change back to the blue Messenger icon, tap on this option and select the blue Messenger icon from the options that appear.
Change app icons on Android: How do you change the look of your apps
If you’re using an Android device, you can change the icons for your apps quite easily. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Under “System,” find ” Apps .”
3. Tap on the app you want to change its icon for.
4. On the right side of the screen, you’ll see a list of available icons. Tap on the one you want to use as your app’s icon.
How to change your Facebook Messenger icon on an iPhone:
There are a few ways to change the app icon on your iPhone. You can go to the App Store and download new icons, or you can use some free apps that let you customize your icons. A few popular apps that let you change app icons are Iconfactory and App Icon Customizer. Both apps are free, and they both have user interfaces that are easy to use. To change your Facebook Messenger icon, open Iconfactory, and then open the app icon you want to modify.
Next, tap the “edit” button in the bottom-left corner of the window. In the “icon size” section of the window, tap “set a custom size.” In the “custom-size” dialog box that pops up, tap “set as a size reference.” Now, in the “size reference” dialog box that pops up, type in 169×169 pixels (the default size for Facebook Messenger icons). Tap “OK” to close the window and save your changes. Your new Facebook Messenger icon should now be available in the App Store.
Change app icons via custom launcher
If you’re like most iPhone users, you have a ton of apps installed on your device. And, chances are, not all of them fit nicely onto the home screen. That’s where launchers come in handy. launchers allow you to put all of your favorite apps onto one screen, making it easy to access them. Today, we’re going to show you how to change Facebook Messenger’s icon using a launcher.
How to Delete Thug Life Game from Facebook Messenger
If you’re like most iPhone users, you probably use Facebook Messenger more than any other app on your phone. But that also means that the Facebook Messenger icon is pretty standard and boring. Luckily, there’s a way to change it, even if you don’t have access to a custom launcher.
1. Open Facebook Messenger on your iPhone and head to the main screen.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. On the new screen that pops up, tap on “Icons.”
4. In the “Icons” section, scroll down until you see “Messenger.” Tap on it and then select “Customize.”
5. On the next screen, you’ll need to choose a new icon for Facebook Messenger. Tap on the “Choose” button next to it and then select from your library of icons or download one from the App Store. Once you’ve chosen an icon, tap on it to put it into use.
How to change app icons on your iPhone
If you’re one of the many iPhone users who have been annoyed by Facebook Messenger’s outdated icon, there is a way to change it. All you need to do is open Facebook Messenger and head to the Settings menu. Scroll down to App Icons and tap on the one you want to change. Next, select your new icon from the list and tap on Save.
If you’re like most iPhone users, you probably have a few apps that you use more than any others. And, of course, one of the most frequently used apps is Facebook Messenger. Unfortunately, Facebook’s default icon for the app is pretty bland and doesn’t really stand out. Thankfully, there’s a way to change it!
How to See Your Instagram Password (While Logged in)
To change Facebook Messenger’s icon on your iPhone, first, open the app and tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner (if you don’t see this icon, tap on “More” and then “Settings”). From here, scroll down until you see “Profile Picture” and tap on it.
Next, click on “Icon” and select from the list of icons that appears. Finally, select the icon for Facebook Messenger that you want to use and save changes by tapping on “OK”.
That’s all there is to it! Now when you open Facebook Messenger, its icon will look much better than before. If you ever want to revert back to the default icon, just follow these same steps but choose “Icon – Default” from the list of icons that appears.
How to change app icons to pictures on iOS14
If you want to change the Facebook Messenger icon on your iPhone, there are a few simple steps that you need to follow.
- First, open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone. Next, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app. This will open up the settings menu.
- Now, tap on the “Icons” option in the menu. This will open up a list of all of the apps on your iPhone.
- Finally, tap on Facebook Messenger and then on the “Icon” option in the menu that appears. This will display a list of all of the icons available for Facebook Messenger.
- Select the icon that you want to use for Facebook Messenger and then tap on it to save it.
- Now, when you open Facebook Messenger on your iPhone, the new icon will be displayed.
- If you want to change the icon for other apps on your iPhone, follow the same steps that you followed to change the Facebook Messenger icon.
Custom Icon from the menu that appears
If you’re looking to change your Facebook Messenger icon on your iPhone, there’s a simple way to do it. Just head over to the app’s menu and select “Custom Icon.” From there, you can browse through the large library of icons and choose the one you want to use.
If you want to change the Facebook Messenger icon on your iPhone, there is a way. You can go to the app’s main menu and select “Customize.” There, you’ll be able to select an alternate icon for your chat window.
How to Change Facebook Messenger Icon on iPhone
If you’re an iPhone user, you know that the default Facebook Messenger icon is pretty bland. Luckily, there’s a way to change it! Head into your app’s settings and select “icon.” There, you’ll see a list of available icons. Tap on the one you want to use, and the icon will be applied to your Messenger app!