Looking for subtitles for a movie or show you’ve just watched? You’ve come to the right place. Here at 61* (2001), we offer a wide range of subtitles in various languages for your entertainment needs. Whether you’re looking for English subtitles for a foreign film, Spanish subtitles for a Mexican movie, or French subtitles for a Canadian show, we have them all.
What are 61* (2001) subtitles?
61* subtitles are an interesting way to enjoy a movie or TV show without having to read the subtitles. They allow you to watch the movie or TV show while listening to the English language soundtrack.
To use 61* subtitles, you first need to download them from the website of the movie or TV show you want to watch. After downloading them, you can either burn them onto a CD or put them on your computer.
Once you have downloaded and burned 61* subtitles, all you need to do is open the file and click on the “61*” button. The subtitles will then start playing automatically.
How to download 61* Movie subtitles?
If you’re looking for a way to watch movies and TV shows with subtitles, you can download them from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- To download 61* movie subtitles, first, go to the website where the movie is available.
- On that website, you’ll need to click on the “Download subtitles” button.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to select a language.
- After selecting your language, you’ll be taken to a page where you can choose the quality of the subtitles. You can choose between “low,” “medium,” or “high.”
- Once you’ve made your selection, click on the “Download subtitles” button.
- The subtitles will then be downloaded to your device.
How to download and install the subtitles?
If you want to watch the movie without any subtitles, you can download and install them yourself. Here is how to do it:
1. First, you will need to find the file that contains the subtitles. This file is usually located in the same folder as the movie files.
2. Once you have found the file, you need to copy it to a folder on your computer.
3. Next, you will need to open a text editor (like Notepad or Wordpad).
4. You will need to find the line that says “Subtitles available in…” and replace it with “Subtitles downloaded from…”
For example, if the subtitle file is called “MyMovie-English.SRT”, the line might look like this:
- “Subtitles available in…: English”
- “Subtitles downloaded from…: MyMovie-English.SRT”
How to Use your 61* (2001) Movie Subtitles SRT file
If you own a press-play movie player or have downloaded subtitles for a movie, you may be wondering how to use them. With the help of your 61* movie subtitles file, you can easily navigate through the movie and find the parts that you want to watch.
To use your 61* movie subtitles file,
Follow these simple steps:
1. Open the file in Adobe Reader or another compatible program.
2. Press “Subtitles” on the main menu.
3. Select the language that you want to use for the subtitles.
4. Click on any of the subtitles to open it in a new window.
5. Double-click on any text to start watching the video with that subtitle highlighted.
How to Use Subtitles SRT file in MX Player
If you’re looking for a way to enjoy your movies and TV shows with subtitles, MX Player is the perfect app for you. MX Player can automatically detect and display subtitles in SRT files.
- To use subtitles in MX Player, first, make sure that the SRT file is located on your computer.
- Then, open MX Player and click the “Subtitles” icon on the main screen.
- From here, you can select the SRT file and choose which language to subtitle it in.
- If you’d like to change the subtitle font or size, just click on the “Fonts” or “Sizes” buttons next to the “Subtitle” field.
- You can also adjust the subtitle speed if you’d like.
- And finally, if you’d like to turn off subtitles completely, just click on the “None” button next to “Subtitle.”
How to Use Subtitles SRT file in Desktop OR Laptop User
If you are using a desktop or laptop computer to watch videos, you can use subtitles by downloading the SRT file.
- To download the SRT file, first, open the video in your browser.
- If you are using a desktop computer, click on the video player icon on your desktop and select “Open with subtitles”.
- If you are using a laptop, press Ctrl+O (Windows) or Command+O (macOS) and select “Open with subtitles”.
- Once the video is open, click on the “Subtitles” button.
- This will open a new window where you can select the SRT file.
- Once the SRT file is selected, click on “OK” to save it to your computer.
61* (2001) Subtitles Disclaimer
We always follow the path of justice and walk with truth, so we can guarantee you that no movie download links are provided on this site. Also, no pirated content is provided and we do not support piracy. Why is piracy a punishable crime? But 61* (2001) subtitles are not copyrighted material.
We do not, at any time, provide any copyrighted material subject to copyright laws. Additionally, we recommend our visitors download and watch movies from legal sources. Finally, remember that downloading or watching pirated movies is a criminal offense. So stay away from watching pirated movies.